The Congress Faculty is cordially invited to submit abstracts of their presentations at the 46TH Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery.
How to prepare and submit an abstract
It is important to carefully follow the instructions below:
- Abstracts should be prepared off-line in advance;
- Prepare your abstract on a word processor (such as Microsoft Word);
- The body of the abstract should be divided into the following paragraphs: Background/Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusions;
- Do not include title, authors’ names and affiliations in the abstract file;
- Tables and figures are not allowed;
- References are not allowed;
- When abbreviations are used, spell out the full word at first mention in the text followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Thereafter, use the abbreviation throughout.
When the on-line system requires the abstract to be entered, copy and paste your text.
Abstracts are limited to 2500 characters, spaces included (title, authors’ names and affiliations excluded). The system will automatically notify you if the abstract exceeds this number of characters. Title, author(s) and affiliation(s) must be added separately at the appropriate step.
Deadline for receipt
Abstracts should be submitted by 30 June 2023, 00:00 CET.
Confirmation of receipt
Receipt of the abstract will be acknowledged by e-mail immediately after submission.
The presenting author of each abstract must register for the congress with “Full Registration”.